Sunday, May 4, 2008

choking on this, choking on that...

Gosh.
I have had rough points in my life, and i am deffinitely having one right now.
I really try and learn from these rough spots, but it's so difficult to look outside of yourself and see the big picture. It's even more difficult to not let your circumstances overtake you...

I can only try and learn, i'll do my best.

The other night a thunderstorm rolled into lawrence, So I went to the clinton lake dam, which sits atop the hills surrounding our fair city. From this glorious point i marveled at the might of gods work. All i could think while i saw the lightning being birthed from the swirling clouds, striking the ground, and retracting back into the safety of the black was, good job jesus. simple, significant, good job jesus.


Photobucket

No comments: